AUTFORCE CUBE: Oil filling & final testing incl. visualization
Oberaigner's requirement was to manufacture a test station that includes visualized operator guidance. Furthermore, the filling quantity had to be checked by weighing before and after filling. This is done with a maximum measuring deviation of +/- 2.5% of the oil quantity. The individual work steps must be confirmed by the operator using a pushbutton. This ensures that all work instructions, which are displayed on the screen with the help of our AUTFACTORY, are carried out.
- Reading the barcode by using a Bluetooth scanner
- Leak test by using an ATEQ leak tester
- Oil filling with 5 different oil types
- Vacuuming of the aggregates before filling for faster oil filling
- Weighing before and after oil filling to determine the exact filling quantity
- Engraving of the test item with free setting of different type plate shapes with SIC hand embosser
Thanks to our MES AUTFACTORY, the traceability of data can be guaranteed down to batch size 1. This ensures that only faultless products leave our customer's plant.
Shortening of the makeready processes
Thanks to the exchangeable workpiece carrier and the quick adapter, the time required for setup operations during a type change has been significantly minimized.
Vacuuming in advance speeds up the process of oil filling.
Elimination of sources of error
By using visualized work instructions, the worker is guided through the various work steps. In other words, possible sources of error can be avoided and a high standard of quality can be ensured.